This Should Have Been the First Post  

Posted by a. k. a. Peachy / Pebbs in , ,

So I like to don't like to do things in order. I think it makes it more interesting that way. :) The truth is, I couldn't find the darn tab/button on the Friendster blog to export my blog here.

Besides, this is such an emotional moment, when you have formed an attachment to your old blog, and then you realized that it is time to move on. It's almost like breaking up with someone, only there's no horrible/bad/awful incident associated with it. And there's more fondness associated with my Friendster blog.

And then your thoughts become murderous when you realize that you CAN'T export your old posts into your new blog. What the --? Sure I cannot have the best of everything, but surely I can figure this out. So two episodes of "CSI:Miami" plus half-way into a "Without a Trace" rerun later, and I'm still stuck.

I want my "Celle-chair" post! I want my "Starter Wife" post. I still hate "DriveShield." I want a lot of other things from my Friendster blog, but most of all, I want the comments that people left on my blog, flattery for my ego, knowing that my words are read by people (never mind that most of my posts are ramblings). :p

So, please do me a favor, everyone. Char, Jill T., everyone who posted on my Friendster blog...will you PLEASE read this blog, too? I promise it will be better. Lol.

In the meantime, for everyone who missed the old blog, you can read it here.

2 comments

LOL. I cross -link my multiply entries so they update my blogspot! Never liked friendster. ;) will link you up sweetie!

Thanks, Char. Super no flexibility...but I loved that blog, for sentimental reasons! :p Miss you!

Post a Comment

About Me

stressed, over-worked, procrastinating, fast-talking, strong-willed, opinioniated, tooth-drilling daydreamer somewhere in NY, USA

Archives

Hits from All Over

Recent Visitors