Narcoleptic Me  

Posted by a. k. a. Peachy / Pebbs in ,

I don't know what it is about my new apartment, but everytime I come in here, all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep.

Is it my new bed? It's a regular bed. And I still haven't gotten around to buying the bed foam (?) that goes on top of the mattress.

Is it because it's super comfy? I still have to get my A/C installed.

Maybe I'm just bored, and because I don't have cable TV yet (and I can't put up a satellite dish, unfortunately), I've gone from TV-addict to sleep-addict.

Or maybe I'm just really exhausted. It has been THAT kind of week...

Now I'm about to doze off again...

I hope I don't miss our dinner/get-together for my friend Foni.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

stressed, over-worked, procrastinating, fast-talking, strong-willed, opinioniated, tooth-drilling daydreamer somewhere in NY, USA

Archives

Hits from All Over

Recent Visitors