Regression  

Posted by a. k. a. Peachy / Pebbs in , ,


Regression is linear.

In my case, it's exponential. I am regressing in leaps and bounds.

Just last Friday, I got an award for academic excellence (for all of NYS)...and in class today, I found out I messed up a midterm exam. Worse yet, instead of paying attention to the class discussion, I am, well, blogging. :p (By the way, the above picture is taken from the Genesee Valley SAS Users Group blog, which is something I stumbled upon while not paying attention in class).

Blame it on the fact that it's been NINE days since I've had no cable TV, no digital phone, and no Internet. It's called, "Time Warner Cable's All-the-Best" Withdrawal Syndrome.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

stressed, over-worked, procrastinating, fast-talking, strong-willed, opinioniated, tooth-drilling daydreamer somewhere in NY, USA

Archives

Hits from All Over

Recent Visitors