Ouch!  

Posted by a. k. a. Peachy / Pebbs in

I'm going to let you in on a secret.

Today, while telling the story of how I drove up to Toronto and back (by myself -- gasp!), I accidentally banged my hand on one of the chairs in the residents' room. It hurt like crazy (it made my eyes sting), and the result is a lovely bruise by the side of my pinkie (close to the knuckle). And I'm guessing, tomorrow, it will look even lovelier in various shades of purple with some yellow thrown in.

I always tell people I'll beat them up (even if they're twice my size) if they make me upset. The truth is, I probably won't end up doing any beating -- just because my hand is still sore from hours before. And this was just from hitting my hand while gesturing.

I'll let you in on an even bigger secret.

I'm willing to make exemptions for you-know-who's (and you-know-who-you-are's) who mess with me and those whom I hold dearly. :p

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

stressed, over-worked, procrastinating, fast-talking, strong-willed, opinioniated, tooth-drilling daydreamer somewhere in NY, USA

Archives

Hits from All Over

Recent Visitors