Whew!  

Posted by a. k. a. Peachy / Pebbs in ,

My (former) roommate picked up Trent the other day. I KNEW she wouldn't (couldn't) leave him behind (insert huge sigh of relief right here).

That was a close call.

Speaking of close calls, there was an electrical fire at our workplace two nights ago. The fire was contained to the basement of the building, where it apparrently started, but there was enough water and smoke damage to the area that we were told not to go to clinics on Friday and Saturday. The other areas and floors were not damaged, thank God. It was really scary, even if I wasn't there when it happened.

I had been thinking of going back into the building after clinic hours that night, to continue working on data analysis for a project, but my procrastinating self won out over the pressing deadline...and my laziness probably saved my b*tt.

Thank God for procrastination.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

stressed, over-worked, procrastinating, fast-talking, strong-willed, opinioniated, tooth-drilling daydreamer somewhere in NY, USA

Archives

Hits from All Over

Recent Visitors